Full-Time Art Handler
At Klasson Fine Art Services, our goal is simple: to maintain unwavering integrity in all we do and provide unparalleled excellence and dependability in customer service. Specializing in both residential and commercial fine art services, we work with galleries, museums, designers, and private collectors throughout the fine art and design industry. As a part of the Klasson Fine Art Team, you will be involved all aspects of fragile freight handling and transfer.
The available position is full-time. Klasson Fine Art Services seeks diverse backgrounds and perspectives and strives to offer equal opportunity to all hard-working, dedicated, qualified individuals. Hourly wage is competitive and is based upon experience.
• Follow company procedures for safety and professionalism
• Maintain high expectations of exemplary customer service
• Adhere to proprietary agreements such as confidentiality, non-disclosure, privacy, and other employment provisions to maintain the high level of client security
• Demonstrate understanding and use of both paper and electronic documentation
• Communicate with owner, team members, office manager, scheduler, and warehouse manager in a manner to efficiently complete jobs
• Adapt to changing assignments, working conditions, and procedures
• Ability to address workplace stress in a calm and controlled manner
• Must have the ability to speak and write clearly and professionally, and have legible penmanship
• High school diploma required/GED
• Must pass a background check
• Current driver’s license and clean driving record - must be maintained throughout employment
• Proficiency with basic hand and power tools and tape measure
• Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds
• Ability to work autonomously and as a team member
• Comfortable working on ladders and scaffolding
Preferred Experiences or Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in art related field
• Experience in construction
• Experience in handling artwork in museum, gallery, artist studio, or private collection or similar environment
• Familiarity with standard museum practices, terminology, and art history
• Forklift certification
• Competitive hourly wage
• Competitive PTO package
• Life Insurance
• 401K option
• Medical, Dental, Vision care options
To apply, please email us a letter of introduction
along with your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!